Global Seafoods (Pvt) Ltd – Shop.Gsffish.com
Document Version History
|1.0.0||27 March 2020||Initial document created|
|1.0.1||04 April 2020||Policy updated|
- Information Collection. We may collect personal information including your name, address, email address, telephone or mobile number, user name and password, geolocation information, and, if you make a purchase on the Platform, your payment information, as well as non-personal information about your use of the Platform.
- Information Use. We may use the information we collect from and about you for the purposes disclosed herein.
- Information Disclosure. We may share the information we collect from and about you in aggregate or non-personally identifiable form with our service providers, when necessary to protect our rights, and/or to comply with judicial process, as set out in this Policy .
Note: You must be 18 years or older to register as a customer of Global Seafoods (Pvt) Ltd.
- Information You Provide to Us
When you use our Platform, create an account on the Platform, make a purchase, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email lists, complete online forms, participate in contests or surveys, or otherwise contact us, you consent to the use of your personal information by us in terms of this policy. You also agree that we may collect personal information about a recipient for whom you purchase a gift card.
The personal information referred to herein is your name, address, postal code, email address, telephone, and mobile number.
If you use a third-party login to create your Global Seafoods (Pvt) Ltd account (such as Facebook Connect) or otherwise link to us, we may receive certain information about you from the third party (such as a social network) based on your registration and privacy settings on those third-party services.
- Information We Automatically Collect
We also may collect information about your use of the Platform including the date and time you access the Platform, the areas or pages of the Platform that you visit, the amount of time you spend using the Platform, the number of times you return, broad demographic information, whether you open forward or click-through emails and ads, and other Platform usage data.
- Tracking Options
Certain parts of our Platform require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Platform or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Check the “Help” menu of your browser, device, or operating system for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
Global Seafoods (Pvt) Ltd may use the information we collect from and about you in the manner disclosed in this policy for any of the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries or requests, process and fill customer orders, verify your qualifications for certain products and services, process payments, provide delivery and other notifications, and contact and communicate with you;
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To provide you with customized Platform content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Platform, on other third-party sites or apps you may visit, or via email;
- contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from Global Seafoods (Pvt) Ltd through various channels including but not limited to online, email, postal mail, and text message ;
- To review the usage and operations of our Platform, improve our content, products, and services, or address problems with the Platform or our business;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To manage our telecommunications networks;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Platform and our business; and
- How to Limit Our Use of Certain Information
If you prefer to “opt out” and not have us send you material we think may be of interest to you, such as product information, product samples, and promotional mailings/e-mails from us and sites and companies we own or are associated with, then you can notify us in one of the following two ways:
- By Mailing us your request to
Global Seafoods (Pvt) Ltd
No. 28, Joseph’s Lane,Colombo 04,
+94 11 2598831
If you have a catalog, brochure, or other mailing label from us, please include it with your request, otherwise just include your mailing address and your e-mail address.
- E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org (and include your mailing address).
Your instructions to limit the use of your information will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable. In addition, you may “opt out” by accessing and updating your information in the “Your Account” area on the Platform.
Further, Global Seafoods (Pvt) Ltd may share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
Global Seafoods (Pvt) Ltd may contract with third parties to perform functions related to the Platform (“Service Providers”). Service Providers will have access to your information needed to perform their business functions, but may not use or share that information for other purposes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Platform may contain links to other third-party websites or applications, which likely have privacy policies that differ from our own. You agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused to you directly or indirectly by the use, disclosure, or access of your information by third-party websites and/or applications.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Platform visitors. While we may use commercially reasonable endeavors to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, there may still arise a breach to the security and/or integrity of the information you have provided in terms of this policy. You hereby agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage caused to you by the unauthorized use, access, or disclosure of your personal information by reason of a security breach and/or attempt thereof.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To update your account and payment information stored by Global Seafoods (Pvt) Ltd, you may sign in to “Your Account” on the Platform and update your personal information. In addition, if any of your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire to use our service, we can correct, update, or remove the personal information provided to us provided you send us an e-mail with your new information to email@example.com and specify the information to be corrected, updated, or removed. Please do not send credit or debit card information by email.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTY
You represent and warrant that the information you have provided in terms of this Policy are true and correct.
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY